Portable Oxygen Concentrator With autoSAT(tm)
Sequel Eclipse 5 was developed to give portability to those on oxygen therapy requiring continuous flow (such as CPAP and BIPAP).
Sequel Eclipse 5 is capable of producing up to 3lpm continuous flow and up to 6lpm in pulse flow of medical grade oxygen (90%) which gives freedom for all capacity levels.
World wide airline travel is also possible with its FAA approved status as well as the included multi-voltage power supply kit. All that is required is the correct wall socket plug.
- Lightest 3lpm continuous concentrator in the world
- Provides continuous flow and pulse dose options
- Low-maintenance and low power-consuming system
- AC/DC and rechargeable power cartridge extends therapy time and patient travel
- No more waiting for cylinder deliveries and replaces bulky equipment
- FAA approved for commercial airline travel
- Accessory options that support an active lifestyle
Pulse & Constant Flow Delivery
On-Demand with AutoSAT ™ up to 6 litres per min + 3 additional bolus settings. Up to 3LPM cont. flow
Battery, Car & Mains Powered
Mains Power (100-240v AC) & In Car (12v DC). Rechargeable Battery Cartridge
1.3 to 5.4 Hours Battery Life
Depending on flow rate and delivery mode the SeQual Eclipse 5 can deliver up to 5.4 hours battery life
8.3 Kgs in Weight
The Eclipse 5 weighs 8.3 Kgs (18.4lbs). Supplied with Large Wheel Enhanced Cart
The SeQual Eclipse 5 has been approved to be taken on selected airlines & used on board flights
- 1x SeQual Eclipse 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- 2x Rechargeable Lithium Battery (additional batteries available for purchase)
- 1x Eclipse Carry Trolley
- 1x AC Power supply kit
- 1x 12v DC Car PowerSupply kit
- 1x Eclipse 5 User Manual
- 1x Free Delivery Australia Wide
- 1x Years Supply of Soft Tip Nasal Cannulas (12)
- Eclipse 5 Brochure (PDF)
- SeQual registered Airlines(QANTAS) / Ships /Trains
- List of Australian Approved Airlines
*Eclipse 5 is currently available for free In-Home Trials throughout:
- New South Wales
** Contact us regarding interest free payment plans available
Note: Doctors Prescription Required for purchase of oxygen concentrators.
We currently have free In-Home trials available in most areas of NSW & QLD. A trial will allow you to decide on the correct concentrator to suit your lifestyle.
Oxygen Enthusiast | Lead Content Editor | Blogger