Are You Experiencing Breathing Problems
or Diagnosed with COPD Lately? Don’t Ignore Them!
Many times, we feel ourselves running out of breath. Lack of exercise and ageing could be the reason.
But whatever it is, breathing difficulties isn’t something we should ignore, as it could be a sign of a serious health problem.
Important Questions Before Purchasing Your First Oxygen Concentrator
- What is my required dose of oxygen in litres per minute (LPM)?
- Do I need to use the concentrator while sleeping?
- Am I a mouth breather?
- Can I use pulse mode oxygen delivery when active?
- What battery life, do I need to suit my lifestyle?
Once you have the answers to these questions you are better informed to make sure you buy the right unit to suit your requirements.
Simply Go Portable Oxygen Concentrator
One of the first mini oxygen concentrator that offers the benefits of a continous flow and pulse mode in a lightweight, easy-to-carry design of 4.5kg. Offers a solution that fulfills the needs of people suffering from COPD or Empysema.
- Weighting 4.5kg with battery (2 x batteries supplied)
- Settings 1-6 Continuous Setting 0.5-2LPM
- Yes,to 2LPM Eq Continuous Yes, on Pulse if a non mouth breather
- Pulse (Pulse – 3.5hr, Continuous – 49 minutes)
Simply Go Mini Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Are you living your life? Spending weekends away? with friends and family? If you are using portable oxygen, SimplyGO Mini is a powerful choice for a reliable and lightweight portable oxygen concentrator that can help you do what you want, where you want.
- 2.7kg (extended battery)
2.3kg (standard battery )
- Pulse settings 1-5
- Sleep Compatibility: Yes, if a non mouth breather
- *Battery Life at 2LPM Eq: 9hrs (extended battery) 4.5hrs (standard battery)
Inova Activox 4L Portable Oxygen Concentrator
The 4LPM Activox ticks all the boxes – light weight, portability, long battery life, hands free, easy to use and inbuilt advanced Auto Mode and Pulse Wave Technology.
- Weighing just 2.17kg
- Supply from 1 to 4LPMeq of medical grade oxygen (93% +/- 3%)
- Battery life from 10.25hrs at 1LPMeq, 8.25hours at 2LPMeq, 5hrs at 3LPMeq and 4hrs at 4LPMeq!
Sequal Eclipse Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Capable of producing up to 3ltr/pm continuous flow and up to 6 ltr/pm in pulse flow of medical grade oxygen (90%) which gives freedom for all capacity levels. World wide airline travel is also possible with its FAA approved status as well as the included multi-voltage power supply kit. All that is required is the correct wall socket plug.
- 8.3kg with battery (2 x batteries supplied)
- Output: Pulse Settings 1-9 Continuous setting 0.5-3LPM
- Sleep Compatibility: Yes, to 3LPM Continuous
Yes, on Pulse if a non mouth breather
- *Battery Life at 2LPM Eq: Pulse – 5.1hr,Continuous – 2hr
Most of the oxygen users turn to lightweight portable oxygen machine as they struggled with cumbersome bulky tanks they’ve used.
Most portable units now have the ability to be charged in the car offering greater opportunity for long distance travel. One great example is the SimplyGo Mini with extended battery that can last up to 9 hours.
Can I bring the portable oxygen concentrator when traveling overseas?
Trips overseas once previously thought of as a distant memory of the past are exciting possibilities again for users of portable oxygen concentrators.
Many of them find themselves in a position to travel again with peace of mind, not worrying about bringing with them the gigantic oxygen tanks.
For overseas trips and other holidays, many of these portable oxygen concentrators are wearable on the body for a convenient, hands-free experience.
Also essential for travel, there are many portable concentrators on the market like the Activox 4LPM that even offer a special sleep mode to ensure that oxygen delivery is not compromised and the user’s oxygen needs are met around the clock regardless of where you are in the world!Compare Specification & Pricing Now
Portable Oxygen Concentrator ( The Success Story )
Everyday Michael measaures his vitals sign, which are monitored regularly.