Portabe Oxygen & Home Concentrators 2019
Many times, we feel ourselves running out of breath. Lack of exercise and ageing could be the reason.
But whatever it is, breathing difficulties isn’t something we should ignore, as it could be a sign of a serious health problem.
Three oxygen-delivery modes are available to fit most patients’ needs
What is Pulse mode?
SimplyGo detects breath intake and delivers the necessary volume of oxygen.
What is Continuous Flow?
Continuous oxygen delivery from 0.5 to 2 LPM
What is Sleepmode?
Pulse more has increased trigger sensitivity for use during sleep. SimplyGo switches automatically to 2LPM Continuous flow if no breath intake is detected.
Important Questions Before Purchasing Your First Oxygen Concentrator
- What is my required dose of oxygen in litres per minute (LPM)?
- Do I need to use the concentrator while sleeping?
- Am I a mouth breather?
- Can I use pulse mode oxygen delivery when active?
- What battery life, do I need to suit my lifestyle?
Once you have the answers to these questions you are better informed to make sure you buy the right unit to suit your requirements.
Simply Go Portable Oxygen Concentrator
One of the first mini oxygen concentrator that offers the benefits of a continous flow and pulse mode in a lightweight, easy-to-carry design of 4.5kg. Offers a solution that fulfills the needs of people suffering from COPD or Empysema. Breathe easier, sleep more naturally brought to you by Philip Respitonics
- Oxygen Concentration: 87 – 96% at all settings
- Flow Settings: Pulse, Continouos and Sleep Mode
- Weighting 4.5kg with battery (2 x batteries supplied)
- Settings 1-6 Continuous Setting 0.5-2LPM
- Yes,to 2LPM Eq Continuous Yes, on Pulse if a non mouth breather
- Pulse (Pulse – 3.5hr, Continuous – 49 minutes)
- Sound level: 43dB (nominal at pulse setting 2)
- Alarms: Low oxygen purity (<83%) | No breath | High breath rate | No ﬂow | Low battery | Depleted battery | System technical fault |
- Dimensions: 29.2 cm x 25.4 cm x 15.2 cm | 11.5 in x 10 in x 6 in
- Power consumption: 150W while charging 120W while not charging
SimplyGo strives to set a nestwandard in portable concentrators’ reliability. SimplyGo has been designed, built, and rigorously tested to withstand the stress of everyday life when following patients anytime, anywhere.
During development, SimplyGo was subjected to extreme conditions including impact, vibrations, and temperature extremes to test reliable performance day-in and day-out. With 15000 hours of compressor lifetime, its performance is trustworthy.
Maintenance made simple
SimplyGo makes it easy for providers, as it requires virtually no preventive or patient maintenance
SimplyGo is ﬂexible:
- Make a choice between two-, three-, or ﬁve-year Pick the plan that’s best for your service.
- SimplyGo’s easily accessible parts and comprehensive service tools allow your technicians tsoervice the device in-house instead of returning it to the
*Clinical guidelines recommend that COPD patients should use oxygen therapy for at least 15 hours per day to have positive effects on their long-term survival and their quality of life. Therefore, these patients require oxygen at home (stationary oxygen therapy) and outside (ambulatory oxygen therapy).
Simply Go Mini Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Are you living your life? Spending weekends away? with friends and family? If you are using portable oxygen, SimplyGO Mini is a powerful choice for a reliable and lightweight portable oxygen concentrator that can help you do what you want, where you want.
- 2.7kg (extended battery)
2.3kg (standard battery )
- Pulse settings 1-5
- Sleep Compatibility: Yes, if a non mouth breather
- *Battery Life at 2LPM Eq: 9hrs (extended battery) 4.5hrs (standard battery)
- Oxygen concentrations1: At least 87% at all settings (maximum of 96%)
1 Based on atmospheric pressure of 14.7 psia (101 kPa) at 70° F (21° C)
- Outlet pressure: 20 psig
- Sound level: 43 dBA typical at settings 2 and 20 BPM; 46 dBA typical at settings 5 and 20 BPM
- Size: With standard battery: 9.4 in. x 8.3 in. x 3.6 in. (23.9 cm x 21.1 cm x 9.1 cm)
With extended battery: 10.2 in x 8.3 in x 2.6 in (25.9 cm x 21.1 cm x 9.1 cm)
- User interface: Touch screen LCD
- Power consumption: 120 W while charging
Typical battery duration on pulse setting 2, 20 BPM2
Standard battery: Up to 4.5 hours
Extended battery: Up to 9 hours
SimplyGO Mini at a Glance
- Easy-to-use and read LCD touch screen
- Five pulse dose settings designed to keep you on the go
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Rugged, impact-resistant design
- Simple-to replace/remove rechargeable battery
Letting You Be You
With its sleek, lightweight, and non-clinical design,
SimplyGo Mini doesn’t draw attention to itself. A stylish case is included for a comfortable way for you to carry by hand or over your shoulder.
Want to go hands-free? With an optional backpack specifically designed for SimplyGo Mini, you have a comfortable way to do it.
Inova Activox 4L Portable Oxygen Concentrator
The 4LPM Activox ticks all the boxes – light weight, portability, long battery life, hands free, easy to use and inbuilt advanced Auto Mode and Pulse Wave Technology.
- Weighing just 2.17kg
- Supply from 1 to 4LPMeq of medical grade oxygen (93% +/- 3%)
- Battery life from 10.25hrs at 1LPMeq, 8.25hours at 2LPMeq, 5hrs at 3LPMeq and 4hrs at 4LPMeq!
Sequal Eclipse Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Capable of producing up to 3ltr/pm continuous flow and up to 6 ltr/pm in pulse flow of medical grade oxygen (90%) which gives freedom for all capacity levels. World wide airline travel is also possible with its FAA approved status as well as the included multi-voltage power supply kit. All that is required is the correct wall socket plug.
- 8.3kg with battery (2 x batteries supplied)
- Output: Pulse Settings 1-9 Continuous setting 0.5-3LPM
- Sleep Compatibility: Yes, to 3LPM Continuous
Yes, on Pulse if a non mouth breather
- *Battery Life at 2LPM Eq: Pulse – 5.1hr,Continuous – 2hr
Comparison Table for Portable Oxygen
|Model||Image||Weight||Output||Sleep Compatibility||*Battery Life at 2LPM Eq||Warranty||Filter/Sieve Bed||Battery & Accessories|
|Simply Go Mini||2.7kg|
(standard battery )
|Pulse settings 1-5||Yes, if a non mouth breather||9hrs|
|3 Years||1 Year||90 Days|
|Simply Go||4.5kg with battery|
(2 x batteries supplied)
|Pulse Settings 1-6|
Continuous Setting 0.5-2LPM
Yes,to 2LPM Eq Continuous
(Pulse – 3.5hr, Continuous – 49 minutes)
|2 Years||1 Year||90 Days|
|Sequal Eclipse 5*||8.3kg with battery (2 x batteries supplied)||Pulse Settings 1-9|
Continuous setting 0.5-3LPM
|Yes, to 3LPM Continuous |
Yes, on Pulse if a non mouth breather
|Pulse – 5.1hr,Continuous – 2hr||3 Years||1 Year||1 Year|
Comparison Table for In-Home Oxygen
|Yes||3 Years includes processor|
|26.3kg||1 – 5LPM x 2|
1 – 10LPM x 1
|Ultrafill Oxygen Cylinder||20.4 kgs||Cylinder sizes vary|
Pulse: 8 – 37hrs
Continuous: 2 – 8hrs
Most of the oxygen users turn to lightweight portable oxygen machine as they struggled with cumbersome bulky tanks they’ve used.
Most portable units now have the ability to be charged in the car offering greater opportunity for long distance travel. One great example is the SimplyGo Mini with extended battery that can last up to 9 hours.
Can I bring the portable oxygen concentrator when traveling overseas?
Trips overseas once previously thought of as a distant memory of the past are exciting possibilities again for users of portable oxygen concentrators.
Many of them find themselves in a position to travel again with peace of mind, not worrying about bringing with them the gigantic oxygen tanks.
For overseas trips and other holidays, many of these portable oxygen concentrators are wearable on the body for a convenient, hands-free experience.
Also essential for travel, there are many portable concentrators on the market like the Activox 4LPM that even offer a special sleep mode to ensure that oxygen delivery is not compromised and the user’s oxygen needs are met around the clock regardless of where you are in the world!Compare Specification & Pricing Now
Portable Oxygen Concentrator ( The Success Story )
Everyday Michael measaures his vitals sign, which are monitored regularly.