UltraFill oxygen cylinders are a home oxygen system that combines a stationary oxygen concentrator, filling station, and high-capacity 3,000 PSI cylinders to meet the needs of a wide range of oxygen patients, including those who are highly active or require continuous flow oxygen.
UltraFill also has the needs of homecare providers in mind with features intended to save money by using existing inventory and lowering operating costs.
Provider Benefits of Ultrafill Oxygen Cylinder
UltraFill’s unique design and high capacity 3,000 PSI cylinders provide a number of ways to reduce your costs while offering patients the superior oxygen duration and convenience of the UltraFill home oxygen system. Since 3,000 PSI cylinders last longer than traditional 2,000 PSI cylinders, oxygen patients will require fewer cylinders. Plus, the UltraFill system generates oxygen and fills cylinders right in the home, eliminating recurrent oxygen deliveries.
- Use your current CGA-870 compatible OCD/regulator inventory
- Upgrade your existing EverFlo,
UltraFill’s low-maintenance design enables homecare providers to lower service costs for additional savings. Also, UltraFill’s intuitive design is easy for oxygen patients to use – which means fewer service calls.
3,000 PSI Cylinder Advantage
Long-lasting 3,000 PSI cylinders provide high-usage oxygen patients with >40 percent more oxygen than similar sized 2,000 PSI cylinders.
- One-handed cylinder connect/disconnect
- Auto detection of 3,000/2,000 PSI cylinders
- Patient can stop and restart filling at their convenience
- 50% quieter than the competition
- Cylinders can be topped off to make partial fills
- Uses 40% less power than the competition
- Fill level indicator monitors cylinder fill level
- Fill cylinder while OCD or regulator is attached
The benefits are continuous
Another convenience of the UltraFill home oxygen system is that it allows oxygen patients the ability to fill tanks and receive oxygen therapy simultaneously. Unlike other oxygen generating systems, there is no need for the patient to switch to another device during the filling process.*
* When filling, 3 LPM of oxygen is available with a 5 liter concentrator (EverFlo Concentrator is required to be used in conjunction with the Ultrafill for oxygen supply).
System Specifications of Ultrafill Oxygen Cylinder
|Dimensions (l x w x h):||9″ x 20″ x 25.5″ (229 mm x 508 mm x 648 mm)|
|Weight:||45 lbs (20.4 kgs)|
|Sound level:||44 dBA|
|Power consumption:||110 watts|
|Cylinder type:||2,000 and 3,000 PSI*|
|Typical filling time:||M6* (2,000 PSI), 1 hr 5 min
MB08* (3,000 PSI), 1 hr 45 min
|Typical use time
(4.5:1 CSR, setting of 2
at 20 breaths per minute):
|M6* (2,000 PSI), 5 hr 33 min
MB08* (3,000 PSI), 8 hr 40 min
|OCD/regulator type:||CGA-870 connection|
|Patient flow while filling:||Up to 3 LPM with Philips EverFlo,|
|Compatible concentrators:||Philips EverFlo|
|Oxygen concentration:||93% (+/- 3%)|
|Storage/transport humidity:||15 to 95% non-condensing|