Terms and Conditions by EasyOxygen Australia3:43 pm
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
‘EasyOxygen’ or ‘Us’ or ‘We’ refers to the owner of this website whose registered office is located at 2/32 Northlink Place, VIRGINIA QLD 4014.
The term ‘you’ or ‘buyer’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of this website is subject to change without notice
- Neither we nor any third party provides any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we take no responsibility for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- In order to complete your order online it is necessary for you to complete a minimum amount of information. The required fields are marked with an asterisk.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any product/s purchased meet your requirements.
- We retain the right to vary prices on the EasyOxygen website at any time and without notice to the buyer
- We reserve the right to reject an order (for any reason whatsoever and in whole or in part) submitted by a Buyer. Any money paid by the Buyer shall be refunded and we shall have no further liability to the Buyer in relation to the rejected order.
- The buyer must provide all required information at ‘Check Out’ including name, address, contact phone number and email address. The required information is marked with an asterisk (*).
- All prices are stated in Australian dollars and include postage
Shipping and Delivery
- All goods must be fully paid prior to dispatch
- Goods will be dispatched within 2 to 5 working days of receipt of full payment. Where this timeframe cannot be met, a member of our Customer Care Team will contact you to advise you of the expected supply date
- All purchases will be posted to you
- Goods leaving our warehouse are adequately packed. Claims for damage or loss in transit must be made against the carrier in the prescribed manner
Returns and Refunds Policy
- Please choose carefully. Refunds are not made where you have changed your mind or made the wrong selection.
- Exchanges and refunds can be given where goods are faulty, wrongly described, different from a sample shown to you or do not do what they are supposed to.
- Requests to return goods must be submitted within 7 days from the date of shipping and the original Tax Invoice number must be quoted
- Products can ONLY BE RETURNED following either verbal or written approval by an authorised representative of EasyOxygen
- All APPROVED RETURNS must be properly packaged (original packaging), be in good condition, include a copy of the original Tax Invoice and be returned within 7 days of formal approval being given
- All APPROVED RETURNS must be at the expense of the buyer
- In general goods will only be approved for return if the product was found to be faulty on receipt. Goods will not be returned simply because the Buyer has changed their mind
- All items must be returned unopened and in good order
- Items returned without fault or prior notice may be subject to a 20% restocking fee
- Any refunds at EasyOxygen’s discretion will be refunded in the form of the original payment used by the Buyer
- All RETURNED GOODS will be inspected on receipt, and if found to be faulty, we will either undertake to replace the item or arrange a refund within 7 business days
- To the maximum permitted by law, the seller’s liability to the buyer for any loss, damage, or injury arising from any defect in, or non-compliance of, a product supplied to the buyer shall be limited to the price paid by the buyer for that product.
Full payment can be made by either of the following means:
Direct Bank Transfer into:
- Account Name: EasyBreathe Pty Ltd
- Account BSB: 064 155
- Account Number: 1036 3519
Please make sure you list your name as a Reference so that we know you have paid for the product
- Payment by Visa or Mastercard please call EasyOxygen on 1800 315 966
It is important to always check that your transaction is being processed within a secure environment by looking for the secure page padlock generally found at either the right or left hand side of your browser window. If you cannot find the secure padlock, please don’t process your payment and call us at Customer Care.
You can contact EasyOxygen Customer Care team in the following ways:
- By phone on: 1800 315 966
- By email on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail at: 2/32 Northlink Place, VIRGINIA, QLD 4014
EasyOxygen values and respects your privacy. We will not share or sell any information provided by our clients when purchasing product. Personal information will only be used to process and deliver your order.