Pulse Settings 1-5
Weight: 2.7 kg
Battery Life at 2LPM Eq:
9hrs (extended battery )
Introducing Philips SimplyGo Mini, the most sleek and contemporary portable oxygen unit the world has seen yet. With the Simply Go Mini, beauty meets brawn with a five-pulse setting to ensure you are oxygenated without compromising on style. With a maximum oxygen output of 1000mL/Minute, the Simply Go Mini is designed to dependably maintain your oxygen levels and easily exceeds the output of most other POCs in the same weight/size range.
Whether it be travelling overseas or spontaneously taking day trips to visit the family or friends, the Simply Go Mini has been thoughtfully designed to handle any situation life throws at you – choose from a hand or shoulder strap and a backpack as an optional extra.
Giving you the flexibility and freedom you need to get back to doing what you love, the Simply Go Mini comes with an extended battery to give you an industry-leading 9 hours battery life at the typical setting of 2LPM.
Comes with everything you need:
- 1x SimplyGo Mini Oxygen Concentrator
- 1x Impact Resistant Unit Cover
- 1x Accessory Bag (Keeps Chargers and Cables)
- 1x World Wide Voltage AC charger (110v to 240v)
- 1x DC 12v Car Charging kit
- 1 Extended Lithium Ion Battery (9hours)
- 1x Comprehensive User Manual
- A year’s worth of softi-tip nasal cannulas (QTY x12)
- Free Delivery Australia Wide
Type: Pulse & Continuous
Pulse Settings 1-6
Continous Setting 0.5 – 2
Yes, to 2LPM Eq continous
Yes, on Pulse if a non mouth breather
Weight: 4.5kg with battery
Battery Life at 2LPM Eq:
Pulse – 3.5hr
Continous 49 minutes
Meets most patients’ needs
SimplyGo packs more of what you need in one POC, without packing on unwanted pounds. In fact, SimplyGo is the only continuous flow POC to weigh in at ten pounds.
And for patients who need higher pulse settings at night, the Sleep mode provides increased trigger sensitivity and a softer pulse for exceptional comfort. There’s simply no POC more flexible than SimplyGo.
SimplyGo for today and tomorrow
SimplyGo has more than twice the oxygen output of any POC weighing ten pounds or less. That means that SimplyGo is able to keep up with your patients’ portable oxygen needs today and tomorrow.
- 1x Philips SimplyGo Oxygen Concentrator
- 1x Washable Impact Resistant Carry Case
- 1x World Wide Voltage AC Charger (110v to 240v)
- 1x DC 12v Car Charging Kit (Able to charge while in use)
- 1x Carry Trolley with easy to pull oversize wheels
- 1x Accessory case to keep things tidy
- 2x rechargable lithium ion batteries
- Compehensive user manual + quick start guide.
“We currently have free In-Home trials available in most areas of QLD& NSW.
A trial will allow you to decide on the correct concentrator to suit your oxygen needs and lifestyle.”
With several oxygen concentrators available, say ‘Yes‘ to a better qualityof life and ongoing relief for your well being.
We Gladly Accept the Following Payment