New to the Australian market, the Caire FreeStyle Comfort Portable Oxygen Concentrator has a range of new features. This model is the 16 cell extended battery version, for up to 8 hours of operating at setting 2.
Expand your comfort zone with this innovative and powerful device. Its lightweight, curved design hugs your body, so you’ll hardly know it’s there. It has the power to let you stay out all day long with greater flexibility to increase flow rates as your prescription changes. Patented smart oxygen delivery features ensure you get the oxygen you need, when you need it, keeping you comfortable and worry-free by adjusting automatically to your breathing patterns and level of activity.
Equipped with UltraSense®, Caire’s patented sensitive breath detection technology, ensures oxygen is delivered to you when you need it. Should a “no breath alarm” occur, the autoDOSE feature will pulse oxygen at 20 breaths per minute at the unit’s current flow setting until the alarm state is resolved.
Product includes a Carry Bag, 16 Cell battery for up to 8 hours of operation at setting 2, AC/DC Universal Power Supply and cords, and a shoulder strap.
- FLOW RATE Pulse 1-5
8-cell battery pack
10.0 x 7.3 x 3.1 in
(25.4 x 18.5 x 7.9 cm)16-cell battery pack (this model)
11.0 x 7.3 x 3.1 in
(27.9 x 18.5 x 7.9 cm)
5 lbs (2.3 kg)
8-cell battery pack
- 6 lbs (2.7 kg) (this model)
16-cell battery pack
- SOUND LEVEL
43 dB(A) @ Setting 2
- BATTERY DURATION
8-cell battery at setting 2
– up to 4 hours
16-cell battery at setting 2
– up to 8 hours
3 years on whole unit FreeStyle Comfort
(Includes sieve beds)
1 year battery and power supplies
Call us to find out how you might be eligible for funding under the NDIS for your Oxygen Concentrator!
We will ship this anywhere in Australia
Caire FreeStyle Comfort Features
- Ergonomic design for optimal comfort
- Up to 4 hours battery life with our standard 8-cell battery pack, and up to 8 hours battery life with our 16-cell battery pack
- Delivers 1-5 pulse flow settings
- Maximum output of up to 1050 mL
- 5 pounds with a small, compact frame
- UltraSense® technology offers sensitive breath detection to ensure proper delivery
- autoDOSE safety feature monitors and delivers oxygen when no breath is detected
- Easy-to-use interface
- Full color LCD digital display for easy reading
- Glow-in-the-dark keypad
- Wireless connectivity to CAIREviewTM telehealth solution to stay connected to your provider
- Meets FAA guidelines for commercial air flights
- Easy-to-carry with shoulder strap, carrying bag or backpack